Friday, February 20, 2009

Why Do You Cling To the Degenerate Shreds of Your Pathetic Ideals for America, Libtards?

I've abstained from commenting on politics for a while because: 1) I felt homicidal for a while there about the whole Obamessiah-in-the-Whitehouse dealio, and 2) I wanted to explore other creative writing ideas/commentary outside of politics. However, I believe the season for shameless abuse of the liberal agenda has returned, and I intend to re-acclimate myself to the political blogging environment with gusto.

Today, I will speak about Prop 8. Yes, I too thought it was over with back in November when we passed it, but apparently the Dhimmicrats don't share our sentiment. In my travels trolling across YouTube, I've found that the most delusional and stubborn* of liberals are still dragging their diseased claws across "Equality for All," in a desperate and laughable attempt to seemingly change the course of history and render the Californian people's decision void.

Gay gossip hound blogger is just trying to make the world a better place for his queer bros and hos! See how smiley-happy and totally non-creepy stalker-esque he is?!

Before I continue, let me get a few things out of the way: 1) I do not hate gays. I certainly do not agree with the lives they've chosen to lead, but I don't go around egging the houses of homosexual neighbors, either. In fact, I've met some very pleasant and enjoyable people who are gay. We've shared laughs and have carried on normal, non-controversial conversations. 2) I believe that homosexuals are my legal equals. I believe that they (given that they are American citizens) are entitled to any constitutional right that is extended to another citizen. Although I think what they're doing is wrong, I believe that homosexual partners should be granted civil unions if they choose to receive one. I do not believe that they're homosexuality inhibits their ability to work or be functioning, contributing member of society.

That being said, I also believe that homosexuals should not be allowed to: 1) be involved in the daycare, preschool, kindergarten, elementary, and junior high school education systems, 2) adopt children, 3) be married to a member of the same sex.

The last, of course, is what this post will be about. As I mentioned above, some of the Looney Left are still prostrating themselves at the altar of "gaysarepeopletoosotheyshouldbemarried." For all the reasons this is untrue, please check out the first post this blog ever saw. For a fresher, less political view on the subject, continue with me now.

Idiosyncratic '70s homosexual band, The Village People (wearing gay fantasy costumes *cough*).

First off, marriage originated as a religious ceremony. This means that the people it really matters to are religious -- and what I mean by "matters" is that, to them, marriage is the catalyst to have sex (sorry -- unavoidable), children, and in some cases safety from the streets, a job, and respectable social standing. To many religious groups, there is no alternative way -- no "different path" -- to take to achieve these things. It's set in stone, and nothing and no one can change it without open defiance and disregard to their religion. What I'm trying to say by all this is that to a lot of people, marriage is more than just a contract of love like it is to secular humanists; it's a door opening into a new world and completely different life.

Jumping to a slightly different topic, there is not one major religion that endorses homosexuality. Not Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism . . . Do you see where I'm going with this?

See: they're just like you and me! *joke, don't lynch me*

Well, if marriage to you is what I described above, then you shouldn't be homosexual. Period. It's not judgmental, it's not exclusive, it's just the way it is. This means that if you're gay, then not getting married isn't barring you from anything (except, perhaps, a shiny state certificate as proof of marriage and a lacy white dress and/or overpriced tux) -- you won't be forced to die a childless, homeless, jobless, lower class virgin like some of us forever-singles.

So bitch and moan all you want, but you're just acting like greedy kids complaining that Robbie has a shinier firetruck than you.

I'm aware that some people would argue, "So what? So it's a rite intended for religious people, but what's it gonna hurt to let the gays in? It's not like it will take away from the weddings of any straight people." And to that I say, "Kindly STFU, sir, you clearly don't know what you're talking about."

Please excuse this poor analogy I'm about to give you: it would be like if you wrote a book, and it had your name, your thoughts, and your ideas written in it. Anyone who gave even the briefest glance would be able to see what you represented. Now say some kid comes over and scribbles his thoughts and his ideas in the margins, and writes his name on front next to yours. Yes, the book hasn't technically changed -- it holds the same purpose, and accomplishes the same function as before. But it's been marked by someone else now, and people who look at it will see not only your original ideas, but all the ideas of the punk who vandalized your property, too. It's no longer in a pure form, but being shared by someone else that you don't respect or agree with. When people see the two of you sharing the pages, they'll assume that you're in it together.

"I'm gay as a daffodil, my dear." -- Freddie Mercury

Do you understand the point I'm trying to make? People would look on homosexuals allowed to marry as religious groups accepting the gay community, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Anyway, a bit long-winded, but I'm glad I'm back in the political swing of things. I hope to have similar liberal-shredding posts up soon. Comment if you're sick of hearing about gay "rights."

It was the gayest rainbow picture I could find, okay? I did my best.




*I know that this is an especially hard condition to envision, given how concerningly detached from reality any "normal" liberal is. For the sake of example, though, I implore you to imagine Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Moore's child times a gulloopatrillion. Actually, for the sake of your sanity, don't do what I just said. Just . . . run with the basic idea. But seriously, for all that is good and holy, please don't try to visualize that coupling.

1 comments:

Brandon said...

Very Interesting. Let's set up a new form of marriage for the Gays. But what to call it? Could call it shariage (Share+Marriage) or Gaiage (Gay+Marriage). Anyone else? I am not the creative one here.