Sunday, January 4, 2009

Name Change Game!

I am officially (not really) changing my name from Zeabbrah Wourlde to Lassin Sayne. Okay? Okay. Just wanted to give ya'll a heads up so you're not like, "o.O wtf?" I wonder sometimes how I came up with a name like "Zeabbrah" in the first place. Seriously. It makes me feel like a blogging deaf mute. "Eieeye cahnn spheagk ghoowd toowo."

So I have a comment question for you today: If you could change your first and last name to anything, what would it be? I mean, if you could be Johnny Dazzles or Xenu Friedrich Appleseed would you?

1 comments:

Brandon said...

(First and Middle)
Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert
Irvim John Kenneth Loyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy
Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor Willian Xerxes Yancy
Zeus

(Last name)
Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorffvoralternwarengewissenhaf
tschaferswesenchafewarenwholgepflegeundsorgfaltigkeitbeschut
zenvonangereifenduchihrraubgiriigfeindewelchevorralternzwolf
tausendjahresvorandieerscheinenbanderersteerdeemmeshedrraums
chiffgebrauchlichtalsseinursprungvonkraftgestartseinlangefah
rthinzwischensternartigraumaufdersuchenachdiesternwelshegeha
btbewohnbarplanetenkreisedrehensichundwohinderneurassevanver
standigmenshlichkeittkonntevortpflanzenundsicherfreunanleben
slamdlichfreudeundruhemitnichteinfurchtvorangreifenvonandere
rintlligentgeschopfsvonhinzwischensternartigraum

That would be my name. :-)