Friday, November 7, 2008

"You really didn't think I'd make it that easy, did you?"

If anyone gets the reference of this post's title, I will give you virtual cookies until the day I die, because you are an amazing individual. There is a real reason I put the quote in though -- I'm starting something new. Something exciting, fantabulous, wonderful, and shiny.

On the edge of your seats yet? You should be.

I'm putting a quote from one of my favorite movies in every post from now on! If you get the quote, the movie, and the character who said it, I will give you . . . um, something phenomenal. We can work that out later. So keep an I eye for lines that look copyrighted.

This is short -- just a little update, really: I'm not done ranting about politics yet (le gasp).

I know, pretty inconceivable idea, but true nonetheless. I just wanted to take a break from it before continuing so I wouldn't post something I regret, or just do another mindless rant without any substance. I'll give you a political post tomorrow chock full of panache and sarcasm. (You lucky, lucky little lemon drops.)

This ties into my next point: rants. Yes, of course I rant. Blogs are made for ranting. If you don't like this style of bloggery, then please, please, please don't force yourself to read! I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable or bored. It's just a form of catharsis for me so I don't wind up stabbing the kid next to me in math class with a pencil because of all my pent-up anger and frustration.

Thatisall.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

I haz it Count of Monte Cristo! I wnatz cookies!

Lassin Sayne said...

Woot! I givz u cookeez!!11! :D